Monday, October 31, 2022

31 Oct 2022 Journal

 We get a little angry when we can't sleep. So the suicidal thoughts comes back and we do some planning. But we won't act on them because I'm trying. We just entertain the idea of it.

We cut 4 lines again, because , well, anger. I guess we will just go to work without sleeping, again.

How, how can we change job when we can barely function like a normal working adult. This is what makes us mad.

Maybe we are too broken to be fixed. We lie on the bed for hours, unable to fall asleep. Our thoughts wouldn't rest. Then the bad memory slips in and we cut ourselves. we go back to bed and still can't sleep.

This is hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...