Monday, July 10, 2023

SILENCE

We felt someone's kiss, forcefully on our lips

We felt someone's touch, but they were not pleasant

We were trapped between legs, and 2 hands hold our head

We couldn't run, we couldn't hide

This time we were held tight.

Our hearts pounded with fear, loudly in our ears

No one hears our scream

No one brushed our tears

Only hands over our mouth, telling us to stay still.

The clocks tick slower, like everything is not real

We felt like we were falling, falling we kept falling

A Devil laugh

A wicked smile

She whispered to the child

"Do you like it when I do this"

"You felt it, didn't you?"

It felt like she won, and we lost

I left, and abandon us.


We felt a lot of agony, and Anger felt torn

We want to skip and hop through these fog

How could the solution be wrong

We hang a rope, we tried to drown

and even slit our wrist.

But still we didn't die. and Anger frown at me

Our sister looms over us and makes us cry. All the time.

A pending doom  fills the whole room.

Like a shot deer slowing down until the hunters cheer

Is it really wrong to die.

Why couldn’t we leave, why shouldn't we leave?

What is this precarious belief.

How silly could you be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...