Thursday, May 2, 2024

2 May 2024

 AFTER SESSION


Generally we often feel better after session. I was trying to work out some to do and plans and all that. but the laptop kept dying on us. 

We tried connecting it to our own monitor but we didn't have a usb cable because yea our laptop doesn't have a hdmi port.

It's really annoying and stupid to finally feel motivated and wanting to do something, only to face technical problems on the laptop.

I wonder if Dr Geoffrey actually wanted us to try to talk with the mother and have a proper mature discussion.


which is pretty hilarious, or should i say extremely disappointing. How the hell, would that have been acceptable.

in his own words, at that point then we are probably asking for it. asking to be slap in the face.

Try to talk and discuss with her, get slap on the face, then what? feel okay about it?

What is going on??

Maybe he doesn't know? he forgot? yes, it is obviously very hard to comprehend how disgusting a "mother" could be.

Maybe he didn't know. or there is just no way for him to understand how hopeless and painful it had all felt. it he had understood it, he wouldn't have mentioned about actually talking or having a discussion with her.

or say things like I'm doing a bad thing, to my sister.

Why is he not on our side?

I know he is, logically.

Anger is having a field day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...