The usual quote, live life to the fullest/ in the moment, let go of clinging past sense of pride/watever.
Isn't it so funny? That at the age of 35 we are already trying to eliminate ourselves.
The logical part of us knows all this logically, we kept thinking how we used to be confident and happy(?) when we were younger.
For some reason, there is this emotional part of us that I couldn't handle anymore.
I think therapy has taught me that these has been caused by the trauma we had experienced, and that we are still reacting based on past experiences.
We need reminders that some negative thoughts or emotions has been placed there, not what we intended but had happened.
Well, good to know I am not throwing chunks of money for nothing...
is it okay to just avoid it and eventually never need to face it anymore? Let's double down. Does that work?
No comments:
Post a Comment