Thursday, May 9, 2024

Anxious

 I feel anxious. Like something building in my chest that feels like it's going to explode. I think that's anxiety?

Everyday I would think of Ash, everyday I would feel so anxious, thinking that she is starving, or dehydrated or that she is weak tired and lost, her humans didn't take proper care of her. She must be so tired and scared, under the hot scorching sun or shivering during a rainy storm.

After receiving a call about a possible sighting of her, I definately feel even worse. She is skittish and doesn't fly to human. She is suffering and that is worse than someone finding her.

If only she would fly to someone's house, then she would be well taken care of.

the thought of Ash still alive, flying around makes it so much worse. it has been so many weeks since she was last fed and had clean water. out in the hot sun and cold. What should I do?

All i did was sleep, and couldn't move. Like the dead. I might AS WELL BE DEAD.

Everyday i look through groups and repost. begging for anyone to call me, but to no avail.

I just realized tomorrow is my birthday and for some reason there is a phone call meeting that Jos wants me to join. I really really hope they forget my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...