Friday, July 7, 2023

DUST

 There are many of us, like the many leafs on the tree

They could see the outside, and the sky

The birds that fly free.

We are simply dust swirling around in circles

trap in a glass, unable to break free.

We could see the outside, people living life, so wonderfully happy

we got knocked around a lot, and sometimes dropped, and we rolled into an old creek

Nobody sees us, as we got abandoned, because we were simply dust.

What would I give, if I could live outside of this bottle.

Even for just a moment, before we cease to exist.

Can we ever break free, or will we live on with this precarious belief.

Dust are not precious. How silly can you be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...