Tuesday, February 6, 2024

A CIRCLE

 So here we go again, after a much difficult January, we are now in the process of feeling better again. 

We still occasionally think of the different methods, but not as strongly now. Which is annoying, but i guess it's suppose to be a good thing.

I bought new clothes, like I am going visiting during CNY, but we are not going.

We struggle with a lot of anxiety, everytime we think how we should hide ourselves during cny.

Which is of course a stupid thing, but I think I am suppose to acknowledge the unease I feel if she comes.

It's crazy to realize how much better I feel after taking the meds. I don't dread work as much, I don't feel that boredom so much anymore. The boredom that eats at me and drives me crazy, that feeling is gone.

How can I now work properly without so much frustration and pain? is it really as simple as having my adhdmeds. that's just crazy. It really makes one wonder how different my life could be if we had help earlier. I could have led a normal life..

like the IQ test that I took, and deemed it too boring and frustrating that I simply didn't care to finish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...