Tuesday, June 20, 2023

NIGHTMARE 2

I remembered most of my dream barely. When they are random and things that I picked up from when I was awake, I forget about them quickly, since they bare no significant meaning.

Then there are nightmares that are so vivid and terrifying that makes it hard to forget them.

It actually makes no sense to suddenly dream of x. I haven't thought about him for the last 2 months ( I think).

I was having anxiety with a date, I fall asleep and had a nightmare. so vivid.

I dreamt that x propose, and then betrayed me 1 week later, married to someone else. He wouldn't talk to me, or give me an explanation.  I called him and refused to talk to me,  was put on the line with his friend and his then wife.

I couldn't believe it.  I had so much pain and disbelief. I tried so hard to text him. I couldn't type properly. My fingers hurt, my hands shake. I kept trying and trying to type a message.

I woke up feeling bizarre.

Maybe the date later gave me a lot of anxiety.




No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...