Thursday, October 22, 2015
2015 First Post!
Music is life, my life is life.
The flow of never ceasing traffic and the sway of tress at the road side, is life
I walk through the fields of green, gazing at the sky, loving life
I stare at death and betrayal eyes, and cry because of life
Life is every breath you take, every step you make
Life is every happy you have, every pain you get
Life is peace, Life is misery.
Which one.. will you pick?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
clicking
I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...
-
As the time ticks down, our anxiety grew. Yet we still sat unmoving, a little slouch on this chair. Our brain mindlessly watch, the story o...
-
AFTER SESSION Generally we often feel better after session. I was trying to work out some to do and plans and all that. but the laptop kept...
-
We felt someone's kiss, forcefully on our lips We felt someone's touch, but they were not pleasant We were trapped between legs, and...
No comments:
Post a Comment