I blink and I twinkle my wings, I was finally set free
I embrace the silent night, and I flew towards the light
I felt giddily light headed when I see the cheer in sight
I would like to believe that I have grown much since the past years. This year will be exciting as I will be challenging myself to be a greater person!
I have never gave much thought in setting resolutions. The idea of not achieving them did not appeal to me. Then again, like I say, this year I will strive to be better. So, I have created a list =)
It's amazing to know that there is so much to learn in life. Each one of us struggles, and I have learn to let bygones be bygones. I feel like I have failed some people, by not being there for them, not being able to help them. Really, I cant help someone who doesn't even know that they are drowning. What else can I do? I didn't want to drown anymore, I MUST learn to stop feeling bad and guilty about it. I felt very helpless as we grow apart, but this is life.
I hope that at some point, I had helped her. Now it is someone's else turn, to be her best friend. I sincerely wish for her to be well and happy. This is all I want! Even though this is not what I might get. We are set for disappointment when we have desire, because this world is ever changing and our needs can never be fully satisfy by outside factors.
Lets all forge ahead and be mindful of what we want to achieve and practice them!
Happy 2014 peeps!

Hey there
ReplyDeleteI actually stumbled upon your blog on “purpose” when I’m browsing out for good blog posts and i saw your blog. I felt that you write pretty well. I’m actually about to host up a humble site which feature writes ups and blog posts as I actually felt that the writing scene in Singapore have so much potential much albeit the many media censorship and sensitivity, not forgetting the over-commercializing blogging scene. I always felt that there’s an unshaped culture among us that can be put together as something to share with the many others out there.
Somewhat like a magazine type of site with expressive or food for thoughts write ups without censorship, coming from people from all walks of life. But of course, ours comes with a tinge of our unique local flavor. I felt that you really write really well and i would like to feature your write up as it actually captured “food for thought” feeling and I enjoyed reading it. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts. So, I would like to ask if I could have your permission to feature your blog post. And of course you would be credited in your preferred way of either using a personal pseudonym or your name (with a link to your site).
Site is still in the midst of work, http://rawcataloq.wordpress.com/ any additional suggestions are welcome. (:
Stay Awesome & Cool!
Cheers~
contact: rawcataloq@gmail.com