Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Dream

Dad is confuse, insisting he is clear on what he wants and really needed. we went to a herbal shop to find what he wanted, spelling clearly each word, and each pronunciation. something that would help with his failing health.

Time past and I lost sight of him, mom wonders around, not giving a damn about anything and eventually heads home herself. i look at the time, and it was getting late. I wondered through the shopping mall hoping to get a glimpse of him somwhere. Anxiety and panicked sets in as I thought about how he's lost and might not find a way back. I could not comprehend what happened or where he went. surely he didn't head home himself by himself and left me here panicking all alone?

I went home with a sense of doom. As I opened the door, I felt relief to see him, that he had some how mange to find his way home. it was short lived as he insisted on going out again, he had the keys and had open the door. I took time to reassure him, and comfort him, that I will surely get it next time, and it's getting too late now. All the while, making a mental note to remember not to let him have access to the keys and wondering if I could even find what he wanted. He finally conceded. 

I was somehow naked and panicking. I was told to change and my clothes had gone missing. I had some kind of towel around me, I went to hid in the room, found  someone's clothes but didn't dare to take it as that women was just outside. she was taking care of her child. I somehow manage to find my old clothes and went back to office in relief. I saw a pot of old tea and thought to throw it out, I thought I should check first before throwing it out. A random boss in his own office room had a guest, i brought the tea pot in, thinking that i should asked him before i throw it out.

I knocked on his door before entering, : "this tea..." he looks up and sees the tea, : "sure why not." misunderstanding that I was offering him tea. I realized my mistake and thought myself to be quite foolish. I replied quickly to give me a sec, and raced off to prepare tea. I searched though the somewhat untidy old school pantry and casually pops a sugar coated gummy candy. I asked around, if we had tea, and a colleague replied that of course the office had tea. I thought I was a bit defensive as I said, no one showed or mentioned it when I just joined the company. Another lady left and spilled a whole 5L of some barley water. I was preparing the tea and I see the content spilled over as she left. I went to pick up the bottle, thinking that I might some how get blamed for this. The water for my tea had just boiled, I poured it into the cup and waited "2 minutes" grateful towards that nice colleague. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

clicking

I talked about something that bothered me. Something that felt a little bit like the past. Then my body froze, like I can't breath, can...